Multi-Stakeholder Legal and Financial Compliance
Changes within a Business Organization are inevitable. Yet many organizations are not prepared, and few make it through change initiatives successfully.
Many times corporate change is a response, or reaction, to:
- A change of law or new law;
- Change of management (as a corporation reaches a new stage of business growth, or as a result of a merger, acquisition or divestiture;
- Lessons learned in litigation or legal precedent (like a judgement against a similarly situated competitor);;
- Going from privately held to publicly traded; or
- Government agency investigation (inspiring many corporations to employ Foreign Corrupt Practices Act training).
Often these change initiatives require legal and financial restructuring, policy creation, and buy-in from various stakeholders within the corporation.