How will corporate counsel improve your life?
At some point businesses face issues where:
- The law is unclear or unhelpful;
- Your business and relationships are too important to risk;
- You're dealing in high-stakes liability; or
- It's time to make a major change.
All of these things can be managed with a little help from an attorney. The wisest, and often the cheapest, move is to retain an experienced business lawyer to stay ahead of any potential problems.
Clients regularly rely on us to:
- Prepare essential agreements for business partners;
- Create contracts specific to their business;
- Purchase or sell an existing business;
- Negotiate commercial real estate deals;
- Create and implement policy or values-based initiatives;
- Counsel on employment laws or terminations;
- Train Boards of Directors;
- Work with local, state, or federal governments concerning complaints or violations of any laws.
EXPERIENCED. RESOURCEFUL. ACCESSIBLE.
We represent single-owner startups to small and medium-sized companies with dozens of employees. We regularly help people turn their ideas into successful businesses. We love this work and are committed to delivering the highest quality legal services, quickly and effectively, and without any unnecessary overhead like most law firms. We can help with:
- Contract Negotiations
- Partnership and Investor Agreements
- Buying an Existing Business
- Creative Businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Business Certifications
- Joint Ventures
- Commercial Real Estate