WE HELP YOU OPERATE YOUR BUSINESS CLEARLY, CONSISTENTLY AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW.
Throughout the life of your business the law will impact many key decisions. The priority and consequences are vastly different depending on the kind of business you’re in. You should choose a lawyer who understands the nuances of your industry who you can go to with legal questions.
Checklist for Successful Day-to-Day Operations:
- Do you understand the city, state or federal government laws that affect your business or industry?
- Are you drafting or negotiating your own business contracts?
- Have you made or been asked to make a personal guarantee to a business creditor or bank?
- Has your business protected its confidential information or intellectual property?
- Do you have employees or independent contractors?
- Do you have a Board of Directors?
- What have you learned about your customers? Do any tensions exist?
- Are you going to lease commercial real estate? What do you know about your landlord?
The more we know about our clients and their daily operations, the better we can serve them and with much more efficiency. Each client’s unique culture affects their business and legal decisions, and will lend to the coherence or lack of coherence in their business relationships.
If you did not engage a lawyer in the startup phase, it’s been more than two years since you've worked with a lawyer, or you aren’t confident in the legal advice you’ve received, it’s time to call us and speak with an experienced lawyer focused exclusively to business needs.
DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS COUNSEL:
Commercial Real Estate Leases
NDAs & Confidential Information
Policy & Corporate Culture
HIPAA & Data Privacy
Legal Compliance Training
Addressing Change & Disruption