Representing Physicians in Healthcare Business Management
We understand the rules that govern doctors, dentists, physicians practices and partnerships, hospitals and other health care organizations and providers, and help build healthcare practices and effect successful changes in control.
We represent physicians and practitioners joining a health care facility as a partner, shareholder, member or employee, consultant, vendor, and clients exiting a partnership or business for retirement or other reasons.
We represent parties in the purchase or sale of a practice, obtaining and maintain tax exempt status as a 501(c)(3) organization and practice succession planning.
- Professional Service Agreements, including exclusive and nonexclusive hospital or group practice agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Shareholder, Partnership and Operating Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Vendor agreements including licensing agreements for electronic health records and high-tech hardware, software and medical equipment
- Joint venture agreements
- Management and billing service agreements
- Managed care contracts
- Real estate and construction contracts
- Real Property and Equipment Leases